Paypal have denied QuizGroup payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this problem too, for this month. I got all payments in last 3 months.
I HOPE QUIZGROUP WILL NOT CLOSE THE PAYPAL PAYMENTS!
Greetings,

The payment to your account has been denied (we dont support PayPal anymore). Please, change it and it will be resent within 10 days.

You can arrange an alternate payment method in the Profile section of your dashboard.

We strongly suggest you to choose the bank transfer or WebMoney option to avoid a problem with receiving your payment in the future via PayPal. You may receive payments to your bank account.

Unfortunately, it's usual for PayPal to review and suspect high value transactions. Public explanation is maintaining high security level and users fraud protection. Our experience shows it causes a headache for all parties involved without any logical link to the security issues. It's a matter of luck to get suspected. PayPal system starts either making occasional choice of payments to suspect or suspects all payments after a certain period of time. Nothing is possible to predict. Potentially, all payments above 100 USD are in a risk zone. Consequently, PayPal limits functionality for both accounts, seller and buyer ones.

Please keep in mind that banks will impose $30 per transaction. It's a flat fee. To our point of view, it's much better to pay this fee and forget about a headache with PayPal.

Best regards,
The QuizGroup Team

Thanks i sent them a email and they sent me back what redmyst has posted but $30 for every transaction!!! theres no point staying with quizgroup anymore.[DOUBLEPOST=1445015584,1445014706][/DOUBLEPOST]I cant sign up to webmoney because i live in uk.....wow

He just closed the PayPal payments? I'm not sure about that!
Better delete my channel to pay 30$/month only for transfer money!!!
I created WebMoney account, but this is a russian site, i dont know how it works..

Thanks i sent them a email and they sent me back what redmyst has posted but $30 for every transaction!!! theres no point staying with quizgroup anymore.[DOUBLEPOST=1445015584,1445014706][/DOUBLEPOST]I cant sign up to webmoney because i live in uk.....wow

He just closed the PayPal payments? I'm not sure about that!
Better delete my channel to pay 30$/month only for transfer money!!!
I created WebMoney account, but this is a russian site, i dont know how it works..

I just went on it and it's not in Russian haha. I was about to give you a play by play on what everything says.

What's wrong exactly? Is it just a new thing and you don't understand it?

I just went on it and it's not in Russian haha. I was about to give you a play by play on what everything says.

What's wrong exactly? Is it just a new thing and you don't understand it?

YES, IT'S REALLY WRONG!
When i sign the contract, paypal payments was avabile!
I don't want to get robbed of 30$ every month, also i don't want to work with WebMoney because WebMoney don't have my country money currency (RON-LEI, Romanian LEI) and i dont understand nothing because the interface it's bad.

I prefer something like NETTELER or Skrill!

My big question is about WebMoney: 1) My bank/card it's in another currency not in Dollars, they do automaticaly conversion DOLLARS -> RON? My bank don't do that, i ask them, the payer need to do that!

Whut I have my QuizGroup payment via PayPal last month :'( cuz this month I not get my min.payout :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back