Paypal have denied QuizGroup payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why i used the Webmoney because i thought that i will only pay 2% fee,but the reality is completely different. I'm from Serbia and i think that i does not really matter that u are from Poland u will still pay around 20 dollars per transaction.Paypal is the best option that's for sure,i don't know what i will do if they don't bring paypal back. 3 year contract is just too much.But if u earn like 100-200usd a month u could try the payonner option they said that they will add it next week

And how much Payonner takes? Ive read you need to wait a month for veryfication there. I got another idea i got pokerstars account and ive read you can transfer money there and from there PS can transfer it to your bank account i would play few hands of course because they could block the transfer in suspcion of money laundering. I am still wondering why and who took that 20 dollars from you really this becomes annoying as hell.

And how much Payonner takes? Ive read you need to wait a month for veryfication there. I got another idea i got pokerstars account and ive read you can transfer money there and from there PS can transfer it to your bank account i would play few hands of course because they could block the transfer in suspcion of money laundering. I am still wondering why and who took that 20 dollars from you really this becomes annoying as hell.

I know that u need to wait for the card to arrive and the card costs like 30usd i think not sure.For the rest i don't really know.I mean u probably don't want to wait that long,so u could try the pokerstars for this month and then move to payonner.I will try to exchange my money from webmoney to paypal.My 20 dollars went to a legal thief (bank) hahahha

I know that u need to wait for the card to arrive and the card costs like 30usd i think not sure.For the rest i don't really know.I mean u probably don't want to wait that long,so u could try the pokerstars for this month and then move to payonner.I will try to exchange my money from webmoney to paypal.My 20 dollars went to a legal thief (bank) hahahha
That sucks paying more for other people mistakes, thanks for the response if you discover some way to transfer money from WM to PayPal without ridicolous fees let me know

That sucks paying more for other people mistakes, thanks for the response if you discover some way to transfer money from WM to PayPal without ridicolous fees let me know

No problem :) I have found a video on the webmoney youtube account
Because it's on their channel i guess it's legit way to transfer from webmoney to paypal,but i will ask the support to make sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem :) I have found a video on the webmoney youtube account
Because it's on their channel i guess it's legit way to transfer from webmoney to paypal,but i will ask the support to make sure.
Any news on that? I guess i will use normal bank transfer from quiz group but the fee is 30 dollars because by reading what you said i can deduct they will take more thank 30 dollars from me using WebMoney 250 dollars the owe me, its just ******* me off that i need to pay more after the 80/20 cut from QG

The fee from bank can be from 5 to 30$ :)

If it's 5-10$ it's a little bit Okay, but 30$ it's really big fee.

This month i have around 400-500$, i withdraw with Bank because it's the only option viabile and i need this money!

I haven't been paid by QG since August because of the Paypal stuff but I can't do Webmoney because I live in America so bank is the only option at this time but I'm having troubles there.

The fee from bank can be from 5 to 30$ :)

If it's 5-10$ it's a little bit Okay, but 30$ it's really big fee.

This month i have around 400-500$, i withdraw with Bank because it's the only option viabile and i need this money!
How do I obtain the swift code for the bank? I need my money by next week and need to get this banking option to work.

Webmoney has posted a youtube video on how to exchange from webmoney to paypal,just search on youtube for paypal.exchanger.ru - a new section at the exchange Exchanger.ru
You can also ask webmoney support about is this site safe to use and how big is the fee
I didn't try this option yet so i cannot say that it works but i will try it next month

Basically their paypal got limited for an unknown reason since paypal randomly do this for no reason, they are tired of it happening and are too lazy and bone idol to restore paypal payments. They are telling everyone to change to bank transfer or webmoney, Bank transfer is a minimum of 300$ and not everyone is going to get that, Webmoney is only available in certain countries not including UK/USA so the bigger first world countries. They are also doing a new thing with payoneer which is awful, they charge a currency changing fee (they only do USD) and its a minimum of 100$ withdrawal to bank. THey wont resume paypal payments WHICH is outrageous because THOUSANDS have signed up for that and now they are just deciding to ditch it because they cant be bothered with the complications. AWFUL NETWORK, AWFUL finance team (They have a seperate department who do the payments and communication is awful) they dont care they will keep the money in their bank rolling in the interest for as long as they can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back