pay to promote videos, Good or bad idea?

AntonBro

Reaction score
I'm starting to realize that i need a boost in viewership so promoting a video seems like a good solution. I just want the option for my videos to appear in the "suggested videos" so people can click and maybe if they like my content they are going to subscribe. Has anyone here ever did this? How did it work? thanks in advance!

Frilly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its a great idea. as long as you keep your audience engaged with all your video then its fine. sometimes if you dont upload good content they will just come to see if they have been promoted and thats it. you may have 10,000 subs but 30 views per video...

Factually True

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've thought about doing it also at some point when/if my audience has grown a bit more. I think you can't really know if it works unless you try. The good thing about promoting on youtube is that you can try it with fairly little money so even if it doesn't work you haven't wasted a lot of resources.

Reactions: AntonBro

Aleksandar Blagojevic

Reaction score
I'm starting to realize that i need a boost in viewership so promoting a video seems like a good solution. I just want the option for my videos to appear in the "suggested videos" so people can click and maybe if they like my content they are going to subscribe. Has anyone here ever did this? How did it work? thanks in advance!
I dont think that paid promotion via adwords work like that,meaning your videos will not show in suggested videos,your video will be shown as in video ad on someone else video.You probably saw video ads playing when you click someone else video and either you can skip it or not. So yeah,cuz I dont really think video will show in suggested videos.