Request [Paid] I need thumbnails, intro video & anime art...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nbbx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all! I need a few different thumbnails made. I need one for a crazy craft (minecraft) series, one for a survival games (also minecraft) series & a mini games thumbnail. Something else I'd really like is to have a short intro video made. Another thing I'm interested in is having anime art made of myself. I'd really like to work with just one person for all of this, BUT if I have to work with multiple people then that's just fine. I prefer to work through Skype though.

Money wise I'm looking to spend no more than $50 for all of this, but if I really love what you create then money isn't a problem. If you'd like to work with me then please respond to this post & I'll give you my Skype information!

Thank you.

Felsiop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello! I would love to work with you, but I can't help with the intro which I am sorry about. But nevertheless, add me on skype filip.tzolov so we can talk!

mmrobins

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I make intros and logos, can do a intro and logo for $10!
Skype me for some work I have done in the past and some templates you can use

Keniisu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd like to make Thumbnails for you, hit me up via Skype: keniisu or via a PM.

Redberd36

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm redberd36, and I make only the best thumbnails ever, and if you want to see it then here's a few examples. I only request 5 dollars for me making all of them so yeah.

Here's my emails and contacts

Onepunchman130@gmail.com
Kevyn99@me.com

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This one was pretty good to

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
You still need thumbnails? if so I can make you cheap professional ones ether add me on Skype noam.rabinovich3 or what is your Skype?

Nbbx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make intros and logos, can do a intro and logo for $10!
Skype me for some work I have done in the past and some templates you can use

added you! :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I'm able to do the anime art if you'd like. Please contact on skype: ExoticBunn3

OMGDesigns

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
If you are looking for any Thumbnails or any graphics to be made for a cheap price, then check out my thread on prices and what I can offer: .com/threads/omg-graphics-cheap-and-reliable-graphics.210906/

TheRichPlaysG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
logo test.png Shadow vs herobrine.png Hey there! I heard that you needed someone to do thumbnails and so on. Sadly I only know how to do thumbnails but I can still help by making them. If you decide to chose me add me on skype my name is live:blueguin02 or just blueguin02. if it doesn't work reply to this post so I can get a notification about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.