sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is the overall tool that helps you be succesful on youtube.

dina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Consistency!!!!! i think the YouTube algorithm rewards consistency, create a fan base that knows your schedule and is always looking forward to your next video. oh and one more thing i heard the first 48 hours of your videos are quite critical when it comes YouTube placing your video either high or low. i hope i helped a little.

Reactions: sequan123

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Consistency!!!!! i think the YouTube algorithm rewards consistency, create a fan base that knows your schedule and is always looking forward to your next video. oh and one more thing i heard the first 48 hours of your videos are quite critical when it comes YouTube placing your video either high or low. i hope i helped a little.
thanks

Reactions: dina

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't think there is one trick to it, no one special, magic method to make it big on Youtube n.n' Some people claim that their success was due to riding the hype on the right moments, others put all the praise in the SEO's, other go fully for audience interaction. I think you Youtube success will depend on all those little things combined.
If you upload regulary, but your content isn't of good quality, your upload schedule will not help you. And if you make a video about a viral topic, but your audio is aweful, nobody is going to watch it. I'd suggest you take a look around the forum and you will soon see that there are so many things that can help you grow!

Reactions: JayPlaysOfficial

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmmm, consistency for me definitely helps but also interacting with your audience :D also having a good quality video too :D i mean i couldn't watch a 144p video :'D