Overall ChannelFeedback

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everybody my name is Josh and I just started up a YouTube about gaming. I've been posting videos for a few months now and I cant seem to grow in subscribers or views. I feel like I put a lot of effort into my videos, thumbnails and quality, but who doesn't feel that way. I would very much appreciate if I could have some of your guys opinions or suggestions, anything to help me out a bit?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSGGamingChannel

CaptainRomulus

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey brother! It's looking crisp man, just a few things to perhaps ponder on:

-less text in the thumbnails? The Dead Island text is hard to read and that bright red is quite a distracting colour.
-possibly clean up your display picture a bit more? Can't read its text, plus it just seems a tad plain. Maybe fill the space out a bit more, forget the text, and add a few more colours or distinguishable shapes
-maybe add an intro to your vids? Just for a tad more consistency to tie YOUR vids together?

Cheers :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey brother! It's looking crisp man, just a few things to perhaps ponder on:

-less text in the thumbnails? The Dead Island text is hard to read and that bright red is quite a distracting colour.
-possibly clean up your display picture a bit more? Can't read its text, plus it just seems a tad plain. Maybe fill the space out a bit more, forget the text, and add a few more colours or distinguishable shapes
-maybe add an intro to your vids? Just for a tad more consistency to tie YOUR vids together?

Cheers :)

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

TheSGGamingChannel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I quite like your channel banner; pretty cool design.

You thumbnails also look pretty damn good as well. Your Pokemon Go video was pretty interesting as well :)