OMG THIS GAME IS CREEPY! - Daylight Horror gameplay - part 1

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No problem :) and bet you can't :D I would appreciate a like on the video :) I have quite a few subscribers but not many likes on some videos.
Absolutely brilliant dude! loved it haha, you kept me entertained throughout the video and made me laugh quite a few times tbf, one thing i would do next time is kinda make your facecam a little closer to you :)

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Absolutely brilliant dude! loved it haha, you kept me entertained throughout the video and made me laugh quite a few times tbf, one thing i would do next time is kinda make your facecam a little closer to you :)
Glad you liked it! :D and glad i was a great entertainer! Ah yes i was thinking about that actually thank you :D

Reactions: JayPlaysOfficial

Dig

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah, dude! Great to see you pulling the trigger on this :)

I kinda wish you gave the series a name, though, something memorable to recognize what we're getting into when the next one comes out. Preferably something with the word "glowsticks" :D

Awesome work kicking this off man, godspeed! :winkphones:

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, dude! Great to see you pulling the trigger on this :)

I kinda wish you gave the series a name, though, something memorable to recognize what we're getting into when the next one comes out. Preferably something with the word "glowsticks" :D

Awesome work kicking this off man, godspeed! :winkphones:
Thank you! :) and hahaha Glowsticks :D i'm not sure what to call the series, i mean it's me playing every horro game to be honest, all kinds of horror game :) Part 2 will be up soon, i'm calling the title This game is messing with my head is that alright? With the series i'm not sure what to call it :D

Dig

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thank you! :) and hahaha Glowsticks :D i'm not sure what to call the series, i mean it's me playing every horro game to be honest, all kinds of horror game :) Part 2 will be up soon, i'm calling the title This game is messing with my head is that alright? With the series i'm not sure what to call it :D
I think it's a pretty good title for the vid. As for the series it kinda doesn't matter, just having a name of some sorts that is consistent throughout the videos goes a long way, in my mind. Something as simple as "Pierre does horror" or "Pierre s***s his pants" is good enough :D But you can also go more creative or abstract. Seriously, I don't think it really maters all that much (unless it's absolutely horrid) what the name is, but just naming it SOMETHING and branding it that way can really up the recognizability of the series, as well as the perceived "professionalism" thereof. I could be wrong though, I just figure I'm more likely to click on a vid when I know what I'm in for and it's part of a series I like, otherwise it's just every video for itself.