OMG THIS GAME IS CREEPY! - Daylight Horror gameplay - part 1

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it's a pretty good title for the vid. As for the series it kinda doesn't matter, just having a name of some sorts that is consistent throughout the videos goes a long way, in my mind. Something as simple as "Pierre does horror" or "Pierre s***s his pants" is good enough :D But you can also go more creative or abstract. Seriously, I don't think it really matters all that much (unless it's absolutely horrid) what the name is, but just naming it SOMETHING and branding it that way can really up the recognizability of the series, as well as the perceived "professionalism" thereof. I could be wrong though, I just figure I'm more likely to click on a vid when I know what I'm in for and it's part of a series I like, otherwise it's just every video for itself.
You're right! :D How would you use the title for the next video, Glowsticks will be in it, but needs sometime go with it any ideas xD Okay then, Pierre does Horror it is :D thank you for these suggestion man i really appreciate it :)

Reactions: Dig