New Cover Ideas?

TV Harmonies

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
So on or channel we like to do cover songs and our most recent is 7 Years by Lukas Graham and we always try to get advice on what songs to do next so if you can check out the video and let me know what other songs we should do ! Thanks so much ! :)

GamingRack

GamingRack
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just do whatever songs you like listening too haha

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well, we have a cover coming out soon and we make a Phil Collins song into a rock song so why not try taking something heavier or punkier than you'd usually do and make it in your own style. Something like a Green Day song or Linkin Park maybe? Both of those aren't too far into alternative genres but still will be something different! Plus could be a new challenge for you guys and a little experiment to see what you could do with it!

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Next ten minutes Last 5 years DO IT. <3 It's beautiful and I love it and you should do it. OR Rita's confession from Lucky Stiff. Iove love love that song. <3 <3 <3 I would love to do that song myself!

TV Harmonies

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Next ten minutes Last 5 years DO IT. <3 It's beautiful and I love it and you should do it. OR Rita's confession from Lucky Stiff. Iove love love that song. <3 <3 <3 I would love to do that song myself!
I loveeee that song ! Thank you soo much for the suggestion!

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Also Taylor the latte boy! There's a girl and boy version if I'm not mistaken! :D