Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone!

I am new to the YTT but one thing i can say is that this forum is amazing. So much information you can use to improve your channel, so many good youtubers willing to support and give an advice.

My channel is fairly new. There are only few videos on as i am trying to see what works best for video making. I would like to get some constructive feedback on channel branding (banner and icon), description and overall video making. I am planning to make and upload often once i become confident in equipment and editing.

And feedback, suggestion, anything...is very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
The video, audio, topics, title, description are very well done. Small improvement would be to speak in the videos if you can. The CC will automatically pick that up and make your SEO much higher.

Your channel banner art is good, but it needs a title and an upload schedule. Logo and call to action text is optional.

Channel profile image should be your logo. It looks like you took your banner art and copied it. I would make something simple everyone can recognize easily and start branding your channel thumbnails with it.

You're on your way, keep it up!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you Newage. You really made me happy. I agree with you on banner and icon image but i have no clue how to do it and what to actually put on. I will need to work on it once i have more time. What do you use to record your voice? You sound so good in your videos. Do you record your voice while filming or you record it while editing?

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
... I agree with you on banner and icon image but i have no clue how to do it and what to actually put on....
If you don't mind spending $5, here is a site that can help you. fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/creative-logo-design You can contact these individuals and ask what they think a fun logo would be to make. They usually have great ideas.

What do you use to record your voice? You sound so good in your videos. Do you record your voice while filming or you record it while editing?
I film first, edit the video and record audio over it. I personally use a MXL 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone with a Behringer Xenyx 302USB Mixer. Of course it is a microphone that requires phantom power so I use a Weymic® 1- Channel 48v Phantom Power Supply with some 10 Feet of XLR 3 Pin Male / Female Microphone Cable. To hold the microphone near my computer I use a NEEWER Broadcasting Studio Suspension Boom Scissor Arm stand. Sounds expensive, but all together it costs around $155.

Reactions: Come let's play
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you a lot. I will definitely find someone on Fiberr. For the mike...i will struggle there as i don't understand half of the things but at least i have something to study and work on. That's why i enjoy the channel so much.