Need tips for better video editing

Anik Ahmed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am new in Youtube, I just need tips for better video editing.Which software should i use for videoediting for windows 10. :)
TIA

Insidific

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a fan of Adobe Premiere Pro for editing. Had everything I needed, but others like Sony Vegas, or just plain windows movie maker(if it's still on windows 10) depends how much editing you want to do.

Anik Ahmed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a fan of Adobe Premiere Pro for editing. Had everything I needed, but others like Sony Vegas, or just plain windows movie maker(if it's still on windows 10) depends how much editing you want to do.
thanks man! It did Helped a lot.:)

WeegieMovies

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Reviewer
Sony Movie Studio Platinum is the way to go if you ask me. It has 90% of the features you'll find in Sony Vegas Pro, but for a fraction of the cost. And trust me, you won't need the features Vegas Pro has until you get to a very advanced level of editing. You can probably get Sony Movie Studio Platinum on Amazon for less than £20. Bargain.

Source: I do freelance editing and I've tried every mid - to professional level video editing software you can think of, and Sony Movie Studio is my preferred choice.

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the editing forum. :)

Reactions: Anik Ahmed