Need some feedback on how to improve my channel

Hyper Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I run a gaming channel which produces gaming related content on a weekly basis called Hyper Gaming. I was wondering if someone can go on my channel and take a look on how I can improve the channel to make it better looking and increase the chance of people coming on my channel to watch my content and possibly subscribe.

The last time I asked for reviews on this website, I got a very good piece of feedback which I have used and incorporated to the channel, since these improvements I am getting a few new subscribers a week or 2 and around 20-50+ views on a daily basis.

Since the last time I have requested feedback, I have done quite a few changes to the channel

- I have incorporated using chrome plugins such as Heartbeat and Tubebuddy to make it easier to find tags for me to use in my videos

- I have updated the banner and graphics of the channel, for example the banner now tells people what platforms are covered on the channel

- I have updated the channel's description to make it better suited on the Google and Youtube search results

The reason why I am requesting feedback is that I have made a major change on the channel in the past few days and this is that I am now aiming to have all my commentary live and more about the game play. Before I just recorded the game play and then used FCPX to add the commentary on a later date, now I am doing the commentary live while playing the game, another thing that I would like feedback back on is the quality of the thumbnails, titles and the SEO of the channel.

Another thing that I am trying to do to try and get more people to come on the channel is to make a brand new channel trailer, this should be completed in the next few weeks, this is because I would like to show the brand new channel improvements in one video to make people see what as changed on the channel since the last channel trailer, aka since the last channel trailer I have acquired a better mic, better editing software and now basing my commentary more about the game play

You can look at my channel by going to
https://www.youtube.com/user/ElementsGoHyper

Thanks and I look forward to hearing your feedback :)
Hyper Gaming