Need Help! Need Suggestions!

Rahi Official

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Hey guys! I recently received an email from Adsense saying there was invalid click on my channel and I don't have any idea how that even happened. I spoke with my channel partner and we both didn't do anything for sure. We are thinking there might be some issue with hacking or maybe my channel was used by someone in random sites. I usually promote my channel through Facebook and twitter. All the views and subs that I got it's all natural. Adsense wasn't able to give any info about the source. Needs suggestions wither should I open a new channel or just stick with it and make sure how the views are coming. Because adsense said if anything like that happens again my channel will be disable. So really need your help guys!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Video Monetization and Partnership Forum. ^^

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I certainly would not open a new channel, as the Adsense offenses are down to you as the user, and not to any particular site or channel that belongs to you. So you could open a new channel, have it get invalid clicks, and you would then lose your Adsense entirely.

If your Adsense is ever shut down, you are done making money by that means, as you are only ever allowed one Adsense account.

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey just read through the AdSense Terms. Apparently even if you accidentally click on an ad you can be penalized. They have some tips and tricks on the board to try and help you avoid being scammed by someone else. Not sure if it will be useful but here is the link. Sorry you got that message.... not fun.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/16737?hl=en[DOUBLEPOST=1476381923,1476381816][/DOUBLEPOST]Regarding starting a new channel, I wouldnt. It was a one time thing.

Rahi Official

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
I certainly would not open a new channel, as the Adsense offenses are down to you as the user, and not to any particular site or channel that belongs to you. So you could open a new channel, have it get invalid clicks, and you would then lose your Adsense entirely.

If your Adsense is ever shut down, you are done making money by that means, as you are only ever allowed one Adsense account.
Its kinda sad that if someone is actually scamming you there is no way to stop or fix it. Adsense should have something that can be track and shut those sources off so we don't have this issue.
Also as you saying that adsense is a one time thing. What if i change everything and start with a new email. That also cause issue?[DOUBLEPOST=1476410403,1476410282][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey just read through the AdSense Terms. Apparently even if you accidentally click on an ad you can be penalized. They have some tips and tricks on the board to try and help you avoid being scammed by someone else. Not sure if it will be useful but here is the link. Sorry you got that message.... not fun.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/16737?hl=en[DOUBLEPOST=1476381923,1476381816][/DOUBLEPOST]Regarding starting a new channel, I wouldnt. It was a one time thing.
Thanks for the link. It gave some clarification but still not happy with their policies. So i just sit back and just watch my self getting scammed :( .

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Also as you saying that adsense is a one time thing. What if i change everything and start with a new email. That also cause issue?
New email, new bank account, new home address, new name, new computer... good luck doing everything needed to hide from Google - especially since, if they ever found out, you'd be instantly banned for life.