Request NEED HELP!!! If you have Adobe After Effects PLEASE contact me, Need help to recovered corrupted PSD

CryptPixel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Situation
Hi, I'm currently very, VERY frustrated and stressed out on my current situation where I have worked a FULL month on my Friends Channel Art Banner for his YouTube channel which I've worked on all so very hard however just today, being just about 95% close to finishing the Artwork the file got corrupted and I don't want to start back from scratch however try a method to recover the corrupted file.

If anyone with Adobe After Effects can please help me, I found some steps which you can follow through to help my current situation.

Solution (From Photoshop Guru Support)
Open the PSD file using After Effects (or any other program that supports PSDs & layers).
In After Effects, import all layers into the composition then choose Composition > Save Frame As > Photoshop Layers....and voila you have a new PSD files with all your layers!

The image you currently see is a old export of a .jpg of what the project looked liked. As of now the file is completely finished except for the shading on the Guy in the Green Hoodie (My Friend) and Pigsy in the middle of the monsters and slight adjustments to design.

AAATerrazen Channel Art.jpg

I can send you the PSD file through Skype or any form of service just for the sake of being able to obtain this project that I've worked so hard on.

I'd be grateful from the VERY bottom of my heart if you can help me with this as this issue is just the most stressful and frusterating to deal with (Losing an nearly completed file of hard work that took weeks and in the end it's gone.)