Need feedbacks for my thumbails and editing!!

Kousuke-shii

I've Got It
Hey guys! I was talking to someone I know recently and they said I need to improve my thumbnails. The thing is, I don't know how to.

I came here to ask for feedbacks on my thumbnails, tell me what you like or dislike about it just so I'll know.

If you have the time, I also need feedback on my editing. I wanna try and make it look professional but, I have to know which parts to keep and which parts to change. My channel link is down below...
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCioX1jBNw3P6_6Y2N2dqImQ

I'd be happy to give feedbacks as well if you ask for it. Thanks guys!

You've got some good thumbs! Looks like just recently you got very good at it. I've always felt that the thumb and title should work together. Put the "real" title in the thumb and leave the title link for text that's easily searchable. Your titles don't seem specific enough that would let a small channel be found. Use the title which is searchable bring people to you then let the real title and art in the thumb draw the eye and make them click. Good luck

You've got some good thumbs! Looks like just recently you got very good at it. I've always felt that the thumb and title should work together. Put the "real" title in the thumb and leave the title link for text that's easily searchable. Your titles don't seem specific enough that would let a small channel be found. Use the title which is searchable bring people to you then let the real title and art in the thumb draw the eye and make them click. Good luck
Oh yeah, that makes sense. Thank you! I can't believe I haven't thought of that.

Back