Need Feedback on Art please :)

Thanks! If you come up with any ideas, I could probably help you out. I work with photoshop all the time within my major so a simple banner would be fairly quick and easy. If you find any images or specific text you'd want, let me know! :)

Awwh Thank you! I will definitely do that :') will probably be gathering ideas and inspiration all night now to get a good one haha

The banner didn't bother me too much, I read you are waiting for your camera, I think your profile picture should be just you, if it's all about you. I was confused who the channel belonged to. Hope that helps! I look forward to seeing vlogs there!

The banner didn't bother me too much, I read you are waiting for your camera, I think your profile picture should be just you, if it's all about you. I was confused who the channel belonged to. Hope that helps! I look forward to seeing vlogs there!

Thank you :') It will be both of us in our Vlogs but ill change it too something more me XD x

Do you have an idea of what you want your banner to look like yet?

And oh man! Thanks for calling that to my attention. Looks like I am still getting used to the forum settings. Lol :happy:

I also had a problem quite my link. Perhaps part of your link is getting cut out? That was my issue. Try to take the link down and type it in manually instead of pasting it or maybe just paste what will paste and type in whatever may be missing.

I also had a problem quite my link. Perhaps part of your link is getting cut out? That was my issue. Try to take the link down and type it in manually instead of pasting it or maybe just paste what will paste and type in whatever may be missing.
That was what the issue was. Got it fixed though! Thank you!

Back