Need Feedback on Art please :)

DearDarcy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello all!

So i'm not a very Artsy person but tried my best on it, please could someone give me some feedback or tell me if anything needs to be changed? I Like simplistic stuff but don't know it if looks too .... unproffessional or whatever x

Thank you in advance! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480273837,1480273772][/DOUBLEPOST]Talking about my channel Art by the way :') My banner haha

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm kinda conflicted here, since the banner doesn't really go together with your videos. Maybe if you had actual vlog videos or beauty ones then it would be fine. Right now with the creepy synth OSTs, not so much. Music is nice tho

DearDarcy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm kinda conflicted here, since the banner doesn't really go together with your videos. Maybe if you had actual vlog videos or beauty ones then it would be fine. Right now with the creepy synth OSTs, not so much. Music is nice tho
Haha Thank you! Yeah i'm waiting for my new camera to arrive till i make some content XD, But Thank you ^^

Morteshai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The banner is a little misleading in theme, and a little awkward to look at. I really like the simplicity, although with the colors and font, it takes a little effort to read the banner. The text and symmetry is the only thing I would change if it were my banner.

DearDarcy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The banner is a little misleading in theme, and a little awkward to look at. I really like the simplicity, although with the colors and font, it takes a little effort to read the banner. The text and symmetry is the only thing I would change if it were my banner.
Thank you :) Once i start making my videos the music videos will be removed hahaha Its just before i became my own youtube channel i was supposed to be a music channel for an upcoming game but then we used another one instead so just havent deleted the songs yet ^^ i will have a play around with the text and colours though! Thanks so much for your input x

Morteshai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you :) Once i start making my videos the music videos will be removed hahaha Its just before i became my own youtube channel i was supposed to be a music channel for an upcoming game but then we used another one instead so just havent deleted the songs yet ^^ i will have a play around with the text and colours though! Thanks so much for your input x
Sure thing! I think it helps to google websites that aid in creating youtube banners, or if you have photoshop experience I would download a trial or use Pixlr to create one quickly. Looking forward to the new videos! :)

DearDarcy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sure thing! I think it helps to google websites that aid in creating youtube banners, or if you have photoshop experience I would download a trial or use Pixlr to create one quickly. Looking forward to the new videos! :)
Thank you! Was actually looking at some today :D Thinking of buying a banner and an intro once i have some intro Footage that i want :D Worth it for the prices to be honest, im not a massively creative person ahah :') x

Was going to check out your channel but link isnt working x

Morteshai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you! Was actually looking at some today :D Thinking of buying a banner and an intro once i have some intro Footage that i want :D Worth it for the prices to be honest, im not a massively creative person ahah :') x

Was going to check out your channel but link isnt working x
Do you have an idea of what you want your banner to look like yet?

And oh man! Thanks for calling that to my attention. Looks like I am still getting used to the forum settings. Lol :happy:

DearDarcy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you have an idea of what you want your banner to look like yet?

And oh man! Thanks for calling that to my attention. Looks like I am still getting used to the forum settings. Lol :happy:
Your welcome! Subbed, I Do yes :') i want it to be somewhat the same as i have but With the writing done more professional and a different colourful background etc Haha honestly im so open to different things, im going to go have a look at other peoples channels art too Maybe get some inspiration :D x

Morteshai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your welcome! Subbed, I Do yes :') i want it to be somewhat the same as i have but With the writing done more professional and a different colourful background etc Haha honestly im so open to different things, im going to go have a look at other peoples channels art too Maybe get some inspiration :D x
Thanks! If you come up with any ideas, I could probably help you out. I work with photoshop all the time within my major so a simple banner would be fairly quick and easy. If you find any images or specific text you'd want, let me know! :)