Rev343

Hey, thanks for taking some time to read this....

So here is what I need, an outro that is themed around the pokemon Pumpkaboo.

I have been going crazy trying to find a good outro, I also tried making my own and failed.... so yeah, I need you!

I have no idea what you would like for payment, I don't have a paypal. Maybe a steam gift card? Would that work? If not I am sure we can work out something.

A little about me and my channel. I am a gaming channel, I upload gameplay of various genres and "try" to make you smile.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will reply as soon as I can.

It doesn't need the video blocks like you see in most videos ex, next video, random video ect.

****Bonus if you can make a outro out of pixel art.

Hey, thanks for taking some time to read this....

So here is what I need, an outro that is themed around the pokemon Pumpkaboo.

I have been going crazy trying to find a good outro, I also tried making my own and failed.... so yeah, I need you!

I have no idea what you would like for payment, I don't have a paypal. Maybe a steam gift card? Would that work? If not I am sure we can work out something.

A little about me and my channel. I am a gaming channel, I upload gameplay of various genres and "try" to make you smile.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will reply as soon as I can.

It doesn't need the video blocks like you see in most videos ex, next video, random video ect.

****Bonus if you can make a outro out of pixel art.
Hey! I could help you make a nice outro do you skype or any other way to discuss what you want in your outro?Thanks.

Hey! I could help you make a nice outro do you skype or any other way to discuss what you want in your outro?Thanks.
Well I haven't used skype in a good while, but we could try that. Unless you want to just send messages on YTtalk, that work too.

Sorry for taking so long to up date, I never got a call from anyone on skype, so I decided to look even further and found one finally.

Back