MYSTERIOUS SHANGRI-LA | Far Cry 4 (Feedback please?! :))

Mattaxol

Comedic Gamer and Professional... sh*t
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Starting a new series, Far Cry 4, and getting used to commentating/solo videos(/playthroughs?). Really do hope you guys enjoy, and if you have any feedback, please please let me know how to improve. Thank you!!

Reactions: PeasyCat

Navinax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As you said in the video you had a little pause which might be very crucial with loosing your viewers. I have myself had many times the problem with staying consistent so I know how it is :D Your video on the other hand was really nice. The audio levels were perfect, you were loud and clear and the game was at a good level so that it would fill the silent spots and have it there in as background audio. One thing I would suggest is maybe try and keep the videos under 20 minutes, because people might click off when they see such a long video. Which is very bad for your ranking in the search. Just a little explanation, you will rank higher in the YouTube search if your watch time is higher as a %, I believe. So with making a bit shorter videos, people might watch the whole thing, which leads to more watch time, better ranking, more views. I hope you get the idea, so maybe try to edit them in a way so that you only keep in the important, interesting or fun/entertaining bits but still give the same story overall in a lot shorter video. Doesn't that sound a lot better, and wouldn't you be more inclined to watch that type of a video? But it all comes down to you, if you feel like that would make any change, if not then don't do it. It is your channel, your content. :p I am just giving out my opinion since you asked :D But yeah don't think I am hating, since I loved your channel. But yeah other than that keep up the good work and never give up!

As I was talking about how to rank higher in search I also wanted to kind of link you a video to see also what helps if you are interested :p

Reactions: Mattaxol

Mattaxol

Comedic Gamer and Professional... sh*t
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As you said in the video you had a little pause which might be very crucial with loosing your viewers. I have myself had many times the problem with staying consistent so I know how it is :D Your video on the other hand was really nice. The audio levels were perfect, you were loud and clear and the game was at a good level so that it would fill the silent spots and have it there in as background audio. One thing I would suggest is maybe try and keep the videos under 20 minutes, because people might click off when they see such a long video. Which is very bad for your ranking in the search. Just a little explanation, you will rank higher in the YouTube search if your watch time is higher as a %, I believe. So with making a bit shorter videos, people might watch the whole thing, which leads to more watch time, better ranking, more views. I hope you get the idea, so maybe try to edit them in a way so that you only keep in the important, interesting or fun/entertaining bits but still give the same story overall in a lot shorter video. Doesn't that sound a lot better, and wouldn't you be more inclined to watch that type of a video? But it all comes down to you, if you feel like that would make any change, if not then don't do it. It is your channel, your content. :p I am just giving out my opinion since you asked :D But yeah don't think I am hating, since I loved your channel. But yeah other than that keep up the good work and never give up!

As I was talking about how to rank higher in search I also wanted to kind of link you a video to see also what helps if you are interested :p

Thank you so much man, great feedback, I've noted everything and I'll try to put them into effect next video. Very much appreciated man thank you :)

Reactions: Navinax