My new design

Nedko Chulev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hello everyone,

I've recently changed my schedule on my channel and have also decided to swap out most of the channel art. I have also created an intro and outro for my videos and I'd be more than happy to hear what you think about them and give me any advice you might have.

I'm uploading 2 still images of my new intro/channel art and outro but you can watch the animated versions on my latest video.

Attachments

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello everyone,

I've recently changed my schedule on my channel and have also decided to swap out most of the channel art. I have also created an intro and outro for my videos and I'd be more than happy to hear what you think about them and give me any advice you might have.

I'm uploading 2 still images of my new intro/channel art and outro but you can watch the animated versions on my latest video.

Hi

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I think these designs suit your channel.

EnglishWithNick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey. Cool videos. I like the background music.

One thing that could be improved is your titles. They don't really grab the viewer in any way. Maybe include the theme for the week in the title (like "Chess Champs") and then what you are drawing that day. If you don't want to give it away, then maybe you could just give some sort of hint in there.

Nedko Chulev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hi

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.
Damn, not again, thank you >.<

I think these designs suit your channel.
Happy to hear that

Hey. Cool videos. I like the background music.
One thing that could be improved is your titles. They don't really grab the viewer in any way. Maybe include the theme for the week in the title (like "Chess Champs") and then what you are drawing that day. If you don't want to give it away, then maybe you could just give some sort of hint in there.
Thank you for the suggestion, I do feel like I am a bit too formal with my titles as if I am making them part of a documentary, gotta get the hang of better "titleing" so that I can draw some more eyeballs to my vids. Thanks again

the drawings are awesome man, how did you do them?
Thank you! I have created them in adobe flash so that I can easily resize them without losing the quality. After the export I did some minor tweaking in photoshop as well.

Would be more than happy to hear more suggestions and advice :)

Cheers,
Ned

ForeverPPL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Looks good! The only thing I'm unsure about is the grey noise in the background. Not sure that it adds to the design/composition. Maybe something a little more subtle would be better -- that way people focus more on the actual logo and the annotation boxes.