My first Let's Play! Journey Part 3 (first video post on here)

BigBryanGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started my first Let's Play on YouTube. :) It's Journey. I'm enjoying the game lots, and commentating is quite fun. :D This post is of Part 3 since it's my first video post on this site, but if you would want or you enjoy this video, feel free to check out the first two parts on my channel. :) I know there's still some problems with the microphone that I'm trying to figure out, unless one of you guys knows how to fix it. ^_^

Anyway, enjoy. Feedback or even subscribes/likes would be greatly appreciated. :)

Some expletive material within.

FalangaTDG

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Beautiful game, good commentary, you got a lot of personality in this video. Good work, kind of want me to pick this game up. The microphone situation is pretty good, not something I really payed attention to watching this.

BigBryanGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Beautiful game, good commentary, you got a lot of personality in this video. Good work, kind of want me to pick this game up. The microphone situation is pretty good, not something I really payed attention to watching this.
Thanks. :) I was just worried the small jittering echo I seem to get when speaking louder would be an annoyance to some. I just enjoy putting my own fun spin on commentating and having a fun time.