My Channel Isn't Growing!

MasterAceTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello fellow YouTubers!
I have an issue with my channel that is happening for me quite long.
My YouTube channel isn't growing.
It's stuck with the same amount of subscribers and less views from when i had 100 subscribers (Now i have 370).
I heard tons of Tips & Tricks from a lot of different people but even when i do them they don't seem to work.
Am i doing anything wrong with my channel that it may be the problem for this issue?
I would greatly appreciate if you guys could review my channel to see if there is anything i could fix so i can move my channel a step forward.
Thanks for reading & for the help!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello fellow YouTubers!
I have an issue with my channel that is happening for me quite long.
My YouTube channel isn't growing.
It's stuck with the same amount of subscribers and less views from when i had 100 subscribers (Now i have 370).
I heard tons of Tips & Tricks from a lot of different people but even when i do them they don't seem to work.
Am i doing anything wrong with my channel that it may be the problem for this issue?
I would greatly appreciate if you guys could review my channel to see if there is anything i could fix so i can move my channel a step forward.
Thanks for reading & for the help!
Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

Reactions: MasterAceTV

MasterAceTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.
Oh alright, thank you!

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Only thing is you may try to do something different. Your thumbnails are fairly poor..they're done in paint I'm guessing? Try using a better photoeditor. GIMP is free - you can't sit at the same quality and do the same thing without improving and expect to get more subs -- even Markiplier and everyone else has improved through the years - audio, quality etc until they hit a certain peak where they can't really get MUCH better to their audience. You have lots of things to improve on in my opinion -- your subs to view ratio is pretty bad so maybe they are empty subs/friends that sub but don't watch etc. A lot of Tip/Trick videos may get views but not many subs-- they're kinda a one trick pony type of video.

Reactions: MasterAceTV

MasterAceTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Only thing is you may try to do something different. Your thumbnails are fairly poor..they're done in paint I'm guessing? Try using a better photoeditor. GIMP is free - you can't sit at the same quality and do the same thing without improving and expect to get more subs -- even Markiplier and everyone else has improved through the years - audio, quality etc until they hit a certain peak where they can't really get MUCH better to their audience. You have lots of things to improve on in my opinion -- your subs to view ratio is pretty bad so maybe they are empty subs/friends that sub but don't watch etc. A lot of Tip/Trick videos may get views but not many subs-- they're kinda a one trick pony type of video.
I am using photoshop but i'm not that good at it.
about the quality its impossible atm because i don't have any money to buy a better computer, a camera, lightning, microphone, green screen etc.
And i have an opinion about this sort of thing even some people might disagree with me.
People don't care about quality. They just want good entertaining content.
And yea you right. all of them are basiclly the same i agree.
But what do you mean by something different? should i change my whole channel to something else that is not gaming or vlogging? or you talking about the way that i do things?
I cant improve the quality but i CAN improve the content.
what do you suggest my friend?

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I am using photoshop but i'm not that good at it.
about the quality its impossible atm because i don't have any money to buy a better computer, a camera, lightning, microphone, green screen etc.
And i have an opinion about this sort of thing even some people might disagree with me.
People don't care about quality. They just want good entertaining content.
And yea you right. all of them are basiclly the same i agree.
But what do you mean by something different? should i change my whole channel to something else that is not gaming or vlogging? or you talking about the way that i do things?
I cant improve the quality but i CAN improve the content.
what do you suggest my friend?
People do care about quality -- how many videos have you seen within the last 2 years that is doing really well with bad quality? Maybe quality wasn't a big deal 4-6 years ago before Elgato came out but the standard has changed, same thing with how you don't see anyone watching TV on a 17 inch BOX TV anymore. Quality plays a good role on whether they will watch your video or not. I fear that your thought process on that may be hindering your ability to grow even more. Along with quality you will need great content as well.
If you're not able to get your quality any higher than that in itself is hurting your channel in growing - so with that said, I guess you just have to do the best with what you can.

And when I say different what I mean is try a bunch of different things that you can learn/grow from. Try editing, free editing software "VideoPadEditor" try different intros, make montages, make funny moments - just do a bunch of stuff and see what you can improve on - if you use photoshop and you're not good at it then what is stopping you from being good at it? There are tons and tons of tutorials on YT on how to use Photoshop - yea it may take HOURS to learn but it's worth it. You get what you put into it, do you think you are putting in 100% ? You can use Audacity (voice editing software) to help with your audio, it seems very low and overly compressed. There's a lot of free software that you can learn and mess with. Make your intro exciting and try your best to capture the audiences attention. Try different things within your video.

Edit: Even if I'm not going to upload a video, I practice my commentary/editing all the time and I try different things with Indie games or main games. I have like 12+ videos I'm not releasing onto YouTube and they took hours to do but overall it made me better. Learning experience is what YT is - the more you hone/refine your commentary and editing the more you'll see growth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaeehh

injusticeexpert7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
grade a under a uses his phone mic so.........

subtrendy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The amount of followers you've gotten in the time you've been active isn't too bad at all.

If you're looking for criticism, though- and take this with a grain of salt- your video titles are kind of click-baity. Tell me in a few words or less what the video's about. I get that you're trying to pique my interest by being cryptic, but the internet is over saturated with clickbait these days, it's no longer an effective strategy.

Again, someone might refute that, it's just my personal reaction.