Music Music Collab Channel?

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Hey! I tried to make a music collab channel once before on here, but people lost interest due to the time it took. If you're into potentially posting a music related video once a month or so, I want to make a music channel with you! Your main channel can be featured on the collab channel, put into the outro with the subscribe button, and obviously mentioned in the discription. I would absolutely love to work on this, and hope it can help promote the unique, musical, sections of YouTube. Please respond to this thread or message me if you're interested!
Thanks, Magically Musical

Last edited:

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm a music related channel but not the type you're looking for :roflmao2: I just wanted to ask whats your channel cuz i wanna check your stuff out and its not linked to your profile here

Reactions: MagicallyMusical

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
I'm a music related channel but not the type you're looking for :roflmao2: I just wanted to ask whats your channel cuz i wanna check your stuff out and its not linked to your profile here
Thanks for pointing that out. It looks like alot of my profile stuff is a bit out dated. My channel's a bit messed up at the moment. The link user is funnyrabitbunny because I recently changed names and with the new link url changing rule thingy it hasn't been changed yet. My channel name is Magically Musical however and should have the same profile pic as mine on here I believe. :)