Request Music channel needs template video background...Read for info

JayManOurMusicBox

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey there. I am JayMan and I am a musician/producer.
I offer free music for videos that anyone can use in their videos and fully monetize.
I have a huge library of 5000+ tracks from the years and years of my work that I have put onsite to allow YouTubers to use for free. Although most channels offer EDM free music, most of my tracks are really varied : from comedy to epic, pop to rock, world to orchestral and everything in between.

I plan to start a proper YouTube channel very soon and need some help.
If anyone is willing to sponsor any services or render any help, I will most certainly include them prominently in the video/channel description credits with possible links to your services. I could go ahead and pay someone to help me out but in the spirit of sharing and collaboration as how my site came about, I thought I would try this instead. Plus it is quite a bit more exciting.

Off hand here's what I need:
- Someone that can help me create a video template where I can just plonk an image or 2 and my music onto it.There should be some sort of logo-ish hi-fi meterish thing. See the samples channels below to understand better. Visit their YouTube channel: MonstercatMedia, PandoraMusic, NoCopyrightSounds
- I will need access to high quality photos.
- I will need a kickass banner, intro and outro and any other bells and whistles.

Trust you YouTube experts.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrapherOG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi there, i make professional rebranding. I make everything and will consider doing anything new so add me on skype @ BrapherOG to contact me about more.