Gaming Minecraft and other gaming collabs

NuttelaTree

Reaction score
Hi i just recently made this account and the reason to why is to get a group of gamers to play on a minecraft server whether its modded or vanilla but im looking for people with good commentary and also do YouTube and the age range of 17+ (im 22)

my discord is IshMeister#4544 so add me up and i will make a server of the right people

NuttelaTree

Reaction score
i used to on my old channel but i am looking for new gaming buddies to make content with :) whats your discord?

Kevin Gamez

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi i just recently made this account and the reason to why is to get a group of gamers to play on a minecraft server whether its modded or vanilla but im looking for people with good commentary and also do YouTube and the age range of 17+ (im 22)

my discord is IshMeister#4544 so add me up and i will make a server of the right people
Hey what's up man I am Kevin Games or KG which ever you prefer I am also 22 and was looking for someone to collab with for minecraft, are you still looking for someone

Rustooo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there! I just made an account too, and I just friended you on discord! Would love to Collab!

KizzaPlaysYT

Reaction score
I’d love to collab with you guys?
My discord is KizzaPlays#3443

Hawk Eye

Reaction score
hey ive sent you a discord inv im 21 and id like to collab with you on mc