Massive drop in views on kid channels

MB1984

Reaction score
day 4 and views keep going down, i hope it keep at low rate but eventually keep at it... my fear is if hit rock bottom like it did on July, some videos were gaining 150k a day and then drop it to 4k a day
Are your videos "made for kids". It seems nearly all made for kids content channels have had views go up because their content continues to be suggested on mature and general audience content. However, "not for kids" content lost any ability to be related or suggested on "made for kids content" so those channels are seeing large view drops. YouTube continues to mostly push kids content in spite of the fact that it is now bringing in just a small fraction of the revenue. I don't get why YouTube continues to punish channels that aren't made for kids and promotes the ones that got them in trouble in the first place. This entire situation feels like a sick joke.

Adrln

Reaction score
Just checked AdSense, page RPM for the last two days is down 66%.

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
manager told me they will be heavily investing into contextual ads this year and working with big brands who need to target kids.

Reactions: MeachamLake

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
does anyone do 3d animation here or only live and unboxing? It's tough for animators.

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
look disney is just an exception
so they just never marked these videos Look at them hundreds are not marked

Last edited:

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
email them too we did

Corporate Social Responsibility

We appreciate your interest in Corporate Social Responsibility at The Walt Disney Company. We believe stakeholder feedback is crucial to the development of our approach to being a responsible company.

CONTACT THE CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TEAM

CONTACT THE SUPPLIER DIVERSITY TEAM

CONTACT THE SUPPLIER SUSTAINABILITY TEAM

CONTACT THE CONFLICT MINERALS COMPLIANCE TEAM