Many Views But Few Likes

Tarek 47

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, guys, I'm new member here and I have youtube channel with more than 1700 subscribers
my channel has more than 2 years old and I was making videos but not regular like 1 video in 3 months or more so I wasn't worried about views and likes and comments in the start I was making different videos but now i change it to translate songs ..so i made video before 2 months and it was successful and I gain likes and more subscribers ...that's what encourages me and start making more and translate songs lately (1 week ago)
I want to put link to my videos but it's illegal I think
so please check my channel and go to the first video and compare views with likes
But now I'm confused I get good views but likes is not too much and that makes me frustrating :crying22:
so please guys tell me is that views fake or something wrong in my channel that's make viewers not likes my videos :help:
sorry for the long thread and my bad English I just hope someone answers me and thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
That is completely normal. People don`t tend to go and click that like button even if they like the video. Mostly they will go and click unlike if they don`t like. I have more than 110k views and in total 700 likes and 174 dislikes lol. So I would not be too much worried about that. The thing you should be worried is copyright because if you try to monetize your videos for sure you will have some copyright problems if you don`t have them already.

Reactions: Tarek 47

Tarek 47

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thank you for the reply bro :)
sometimes I think the whole thing is normal and sometimes I feel tired and think to just quit youtube
about copyright, I don't use a copyrighted or famous song just free ones but there are songs I can't monetize them and all credits goes to the real owner

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
If you don`t quit then maybe you will succeed maybe not. But if you quit, then for sure you will not make it. The easiest thing to do is to quit. That, anybody, can do, but real fighters they fight until the end ;) You have more than 250k views on your channel, that is more than 1/3 population of the country where I came from (Montenegro). So think about these things when you want to quit, that 1/4 of one MILION people viewed your clips, that will motivate you to go on :)

Tarek 47

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks for your encouraging words ...that's very kind :)
I hope to keep going and don't give up :couchpotato:
you have a good channel too
keep it up and good luck with it :thumbsup2:
have a nice day :)

Reactions: UnboxingSve

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Likes will always be a much lower number than views. One thing you can do is make sure you tell your viewers that liking, sharing, and subscribing are important things they can do to help you out.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's normal! Do you share your video links on other forums because that could another reason why people don't push like button, sometimes I share my link on other sites, people are able to watch but it doesn't let them comment or like it unless they go straight to my channel through YouTube instead of that site

Tarek 47

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't share them on facebook or twitter just youtube
after watching many videos and channels I find out this is was normal
thnx for the replay Courtney

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ive noticed if you make videos with a certain point of view, particularly political or cultural, you will get a lot of likes because people will be more emotionally invested in that video. I just seem to notice that. Also those types of vids would attract more regular users of YT and more likely to subscribe.