Meet Up/Gathering Los Angeles Youtubers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys! My name is Michelle Lough. I'm looking for other Youtubers in the LA area to meet and collab with! I have about 6K subs so I'm looking for people to collab with. I do all sorts of videos like Vlogs, DIY's, Travel, Rave Culture and film/cinema related videos. Let's meet up and create some great videos together!

RubberDorky

Reaction score
I might be up for some collabing pretty soon! Thanks for putting this up. Gonna go check your channel.

hm well I really like the quality of your vids and you seem fun but I don't think you'll love my stuff. I don't lol and I'm revamping how I do videos.
I'd be up for collabs if you're comfortable with doing a challenge, cards against humanity, vlog. Meeting up with a stranger seems like it could just be super awkward, but if you're vid-focused and like to make vids, I think I'd be down.
For now, it'd be cool to talk here and plan out stuff. I just moved to LA and I've been itching to do challenge vids with other people! Ugh! It's just been hard to meet anyone.
Do you and Nobiggie ever do Cards Against Humanity with friends? That could be fun to do :)

vvv About my camera situation vvv
so I'm getting things rebranded, and I'm moving from commentary vids to doing vlog-style stuff in FRONT of the camera lol. I've got a rx100 M3 coming in the mail soon, so I'm super excited to be able to use something other than gopros for live action
I'm planning out the scheduling, files, overlays, for a vlogging channel, a main channel, and a gaming news channel.
https : // www . youtube . com/ channel / UCYq1jD-04rW78kxPb3s30rQ

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't been back to the forums in over 10 weeks. Therefore, I've closed this thread to prevent confusion about active collaborations. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.