Gaming Looking to Start Multi-person Gaming Channel/Podcast

Ikstuarpok

Reaction score
VIDEO GAMES. AM I RIGHT?
Of course I am.
I'm ALWAYS right*

So what does that mean, for you guys?
Well... It means it's time to play video games so that other people can enjoy them, and talk about them so others can enjoy conversations regarding them! And how do we do that?
MAGIC YOUTUBE!

Yes kids, that's right, youtube. But, I can't do it alone! (I mean I probably could, but that'd be lonely. Like the one kid who is way to smart for everyone and has no friends as a result in cartoons. Sucks to be that kid.)

SO, PEOPLE OF EARTH, LEND ME YOUR ENERGY!
(Or, you know...your voices.)

So here's the diggity-dang dealio!

Please submit the following to me, and we'll see if you've got wiggity-wiggity-what it takes to help me CONQUER THE EARTH! Bring the people the content they deserve!​

• Your preferred name. This could be a screen name, your name, or anything else you'd go by.
  • Some information about you as a gamer. (Preferred consoles/genres, experience, etc.)
  • Any experience you may have editing video or audio
  • Any resources (software, hardware, etc.) you have at your disposal for AV production
  • Whether you would be able to provide your own games (I may front -SOME- expenses.)
  • Availability.
  • Methods of contact (Skype preferred.)
  • Links to any content you may have previously worked on (Youtube, soundcloud, whatever.)
  • A one sentence summary of your favorite romantic comedy.

AND THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE, FOLKS!
Please note I am looking for up to several members. Anyone who can help me with the editing is a plus, but a good personality will always skip you straight to the front.

Zet0r

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think some practical information would be useful, such as what timezone you're in, and what types of games interests you that you wanna talk about and play. That might help people know if they can. Also your linked channel doesn't work (assuming you have one). If you don't have a /c/ or /user/ link, it'll be the random string of characters in the url on your channel :)

Carrustud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
  • Your preferred name. Carrustud
  • Some information about you as a gamer. PC mostly but do xbox and sometimes PS
  • Any experience you may have editing video or audio. i do my own edits and for some other people.
  • Any resources not really
  • Whether you would be able to provide your own games. yeah i could
  • Availability. week days M-W 4:40-9:00 T 4:30-6:30+9:00-9:30, weekends most of them
  • Methods of contact (Skype preferred.)Feedthebacpm
  • Links to any content you may have previously worked on (Youtube, soundcloud, whatever.) maybe later
  • A one sentence summary of your favorite romantic comedy. I dont have one sorry