Commentary LOOKING TO CREATE COLLAB CHANNEL

lilly55623

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everybodyyy. I'm Lillian. Lately i've been desperately wanting to make a Youtube channel. So I did. I currently only have one video on it and it's crap because I was totally sleep deprived while both filming and editing it. But check it out if you want. ;) That video is nowhere near a representation of some ideas I have about a Youtube channel, but it's a start. The reason i'm making this post is because I want a partner to create videos with. I want to make a separate channel with them, because two heads are better than one I guess. I have great editing software so that won't be a problem.

ReQuIrEmEnTs:

>Be cool.
>You DON'T need any videos or subscribers, but you need some type of social media so I can know you're an actual person because i'm not interested in a collab channel with like a sloth or something.
>Be hard-working. I don't need another failed Youtube channel with a lazy person.

If you're interested or would like more info, you can reply to this post. But i'm more likely to see a DM on instagram faster so my username is @lillian_thequeen

Ps. I don't really have a specific genre of videos in mind so give me your ideas.

Cyka Doge

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm up to being a partner. I also have only have one video but that's because I haven't been able to write a script for a new video.

lorenplanes

Reaction score
Hey! I'd be up to do this, check out my channel below, let me know if you like my personality.... !

J.T. Matson

Reaction score
Hi Lillian, if you would like I have a Youtube channel with six subscribers, I do cringe commentaries, and I belive that a collaboration or more would be a great step in progressing both of our channels forward. I dedicate about 5-8 hrs a day to my Youtube and always hope to produce the best quality content possible. I am very active in my comments with all of my subs, even the haters. I hope you take this into consideration. If you would like to look into collaborating with me my twitter is @silviustweets . Hope to hear from you soon!!

MattAnthony

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i may be interested in doing a collab ive also created a few failed youtube channels.My twitter is _TCOTRT_Matt

Last edited:

Nanonium

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Not sure if your still looking for someone, but I am totally down for it