Gaming Looking To Collaborate With Someone Or Group (PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Im looking for a gamer/group of gamers on PS4 that are interested in playing games, having fun and feature in videos. You dont have to be a youtuber yourself or have any subs, Im just looking for someone or people who are friendly and can have a laugh. I like playing GTA, BO3, Rainbow Six Siege. Also dont mind getting other games if others are playing it too. If your interested reply down below or tweet at me @CalciumKing or add my psn: CalciumKingg

Hey, Im looking for a gamer/group of gamers on PS4 that are interested in playing games, having fun and feature in videos. You dont have to be a youtuber yourself or have any subs, Im just looking for someone or people who are friendly and can have a laugh. I like playing GTA, BO3, Rainbow Six Siege. Also dont mind getting other games if others are playing it too. If your interested reply down below or tweet at me @CalciumKing or add my psn: CalciumKingg
Yo bro i'd love to collab!

Oi I'd love to collab with you on GTA cx
Yo bro, follow me on twitter and message me so we can talk more about this! @ CalciumKingg[DOUBLEPOST=1453432019,1453432000][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yo bro I will love to collaborate aswell!!!
Yo bro, follow me on twitter and message me so we can talk more about this! @ CalciumKingg[DOUBLEPOST=1453432050][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yo bro i'd love to collab!
Yo bro, follow me on twitter and message me so we can talk more about this! @ CalciumKingg

Yo bro, follow me on twitter and message me so we can talk more about this! @ CalciumKingg[DOUBLEPOST=1453432019,1453432000][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yo bro, follow me on twitter and message me so we can talk more about this! @ CalciumKingg[DOUBLEPOST=1453432050][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yo bro, follow me on twitter and message me so we can talk more about this! @ CalciumKingg
Bro I can't find you on twitter , add me @JR8FIFA[DOUBLEPOST=1453479019][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'D LOVE TO COLLABORATE EVEN THO I AM A SMALL VHANNEL
!!!
I will dude!

Hi, my name is Callum, also known as CalciumKing on youtube, and Im looking for a group of people who I can play games with and have fun and just have a great time. I will be recording gameplay and videos with the group but this doesnt mean you have to be a youtuber either. Im just looking for people who are fun to play with and to make things even more enjoyable for viewers but also for me aswell. if you check out my channel you'll see I play different games from Action FPS to scary horrors but also willing to play all diferent games with the group. Im not bothered if its a small group of 3/4 or 8 of us aslong as we get a chance to play together. Currently Im only on the ps4 so this only really goes out to ps4 players but one day I do look to go into PC gaming as I do enjoy it more but my PC isnt good enough for recording and stuff. If you rinterested do feel free to follow and message me on twitter, add me on skype and message or add me on ps4 and drop a message on there, Thanks for your time and hopefully we will be playing together soon!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUzcPTpuJ-q-z_SK9zJrrvg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CalciumKing
PSN: CalciumKingg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back