Music Looking to collaborate on cover songs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kian Clifton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey there! I'm looking for fellow YouTube musicians to collaborate with on cover songs/videos!

I'm really looking to grow my audience and expand, as well as meet some musician friends whom I can talk with about Music, the industry, YouTube, & more, so I'm going to be posting Bi-Weekly cover videos of Top 40 songs. It must be rising or near the top on the Billboard Hot 100. We can have a Skype session, we'll work out who's singing what, you can record your part & I'll record mine, we'll shoot a video, maybe split-screen style, maybe more cinematic style, I can edit it together & we'll post it on each others channels!

I'd prefer to collaborate with people on a similar level to me, around the 1,000 sub mark or at least close to it on YouTube or other social media platforms like Vine and Instagram. Even though I'm sure that there are great musicians on here who aren't near that number, this is just what I'm looking for at the moment. :)

I can produce, mix/master the track & play all the instruments, all you need is a good quality camera (Preferably DSLR, but anything HD is fine!) + microphone (USB Microphone is fine, as long as it records clear audio, I can make it sound good.)

If you're interested, PM me on here or on Twitter & we'll get something going!

Gio521

Reaction score
Hi! I don't have a lot of subscribers, but if you're interested, I would love to collab with you!

Ray Kira

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HI bro, I have a big interesting in cover songs on Youtube, I need to get a collaborator as soon as possible.
I have a big talent singing, editing the sounds and vocalists, and video effects.
I really need some person like me.
can we talk more about that?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
HI bro, I have a big interesting in cover songs on Youtube, I need to get a collaborator as soon as possible.
I have a big talent singing, editing the sounds and vocalists, and video effects.
I really need some person like me.
can we talk more about that?

@Ray Kira

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.