Comedy Looking To Collab. You in?

iFunnyVlogger

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey! So I'm looking to collab with a channel. We aren't gonna have to meet up or anything, we can just chat via Google or Twitter or something. There are some requirements from your channel though.

• Family Friendly
  • 150+ subscribers
  • Post videos at least once a week

If you're interested in collaborating with me, reply bellow and I will get in touch with you. I think we can have a lot of fun!:bounce:

lilly55623

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I actually just started with my channel, but i've had a few with other people before before. I'm currently working for another channel with many subs, though. I decided to start on my own thing but i'm really interested in making a comedy channel with another person. I have kik if you'd like to chat about it on there. Awkwardlillian

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
What does your channel specialize in? Anything specific you want for the collab because I'm a comedy gamer. I turn gameplay into something funny to watch. What do you do?

As for my stats:
Family friendly = Yes (some mild swearing in past videos)
Subscribers = 151
Post videos at least once a week = Yes (though recently moved to another country so I wasn't able to post videos in a while I've posted some this week though.)

iFunnyVlogger

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What does your channel specialize in? Anything specific you want for the collab because I'm a comedy gamer. I turn gameplay into something funny to watch. What do you do?

As for my stats:
Family friendly = Yes (some mild swearing in past videos)
Subscribers = 151
Post videos at least once a week = Yes (though recently moved to another country so I wasn't able to post videos in a while I've posted some this week though.)
Do you do Minecraft??

Reactions: Sibernethy

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yay I fit the requirements! I'm down for this.