Chewsba

You probably don't want to read a novel so let's get this done pretty fast. My name is Chewsba, i'm 16 and i'm looking for some people to play multiple games with me and be able to have some fun moments and to be able to create some awesome content. I have every console, PS3, PS4, XB1, XB360, and a really good PC. So if you want to collab with me add me on Skype: Chewsba (i should be the only one and it's a picture of a monkey). Check out my YouTube if you want to see my content, its in my bio.

Really anything that's fun and entertaining, if it looks fun to me i'm down to buy it and make some videos

Im always down for group play. Lately most of the people I usually have different schedules than me so ive been having to play alot of solo playing. I would also love to do some group content on my channel. For me its alot easier to keep it entertaining when you have some other people to talk to instead of just talking to myself basically. Ill setup my skype and hit you up bud!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

You probably don't want to read a novel so let's get this done pretty fast. My name is Chewsba, i'm 16 and i'm looking for some people to play multiple games with me and be able to have some fun moments and to be able to create some awesome content. I have every console, PS3, PS4, XB1, XB360, and a really good PC. So if you want to collab with me add me on Skype: Chewsba (i should be the only one and it's a picture of a monkey). Check out my YouTube if you want to see my content, its in my bio.
Yo homie! i'm 16 too and I will be needing people to collaborate with too, I've checked your channel and subscribed

Back