Vlog LOOKING FOR VLOGGERS TO COLLAB WITH

My name is Emilee and I have a vlog channel. I sit in front of my camera and talk or do a skit. I'm looking for other vloggers to collab with. We can do any video idea you have or we come up with one together. You must have at least 1,000 subscribers or around 400 active viewers. The easiest way to contact me is through instagram or here.

Thank You!

My name is Emilee and I have a vlog channel. I sit in front of my camera and talk or do a skit. I'm looking for other vloggers to collab with. We can do any video idea you have or we come up with one together. You must have at least 1,000 subscribers or around 400 active viewers. The easiest way to contact me is through instagram or here.

Thank You!
Hi Emilee!
I just wanted some advice as I'm not able to begin a conversation with any members yet
How do you go about designing your YouTube video thumbnails?
I'd love some guidance!
Thanks!

Hey! I am totally down to collab with you! I don't exactly know about your criteria, but I'm gonna be there soon. So if you are ever interested Ill be here :)

Thank You!
Hey Emilee,
I'm not 100% sure how to contact you through instagram but I think it would be intresting for us to chat a little and see if we fit to do a collab =)
Hope to hear form you
Jonathan@Therunningrocker.com

I'll be down to collab I'm not to fussed on the topic either as I want to BRANCH! out when it comes to my channel :)

Feel free to msg me on here on on Skype : SherlockCupid

I would love to collab with you (probably in the future when I get subs on my new vlogging channel) and any other vloggers in this thread. I recently started a Vlogging channel. which is not linked down there.

Back