Gaming Looking for someone to collab with on PS4 & PC (200+ Subs)

TheKillaaah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
PLS NO LITTLE KIDS OR SQUEAKY VOICES LOL
I want to collab with someone that is Chill Af. Must be at least 14+ years i guess but i dont want to play with
little kid screaming into their mic with a squeaky voice lol.
It doesn't matter if you have a funny or weird laugh because i do too, I can laugh at many things that probably some people dont find funny lol.
Must have a good mic with good quality.

It dosent matter if you are good at a game or not because i be slacking at game sometimes lol
Must have at least 200 Subs if your close to 200 subs we can discuss about it.
If we do play or collab try not to make it wierd lol or akward even though i can be like that someitmes but i understad it.

PC Games;
CSGO

PS4 Games;
GTA V
Black Ops 3

Ryanater15

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah man Im More than happy to do a gaming collab on the Ps4, i have both games GTA V and Black Ops III. I Currently have 371 Subscribers. I am 16 years of age. Let me know if you want to do a collab, i have a good quality mic so if you want to proceed in doing the collab just send me your skype details and let me know when you want to record

OwentubeTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I have GTAV on PS4,
I have 170 subs but
I've been growing very fast lately!
PS4 name: OwentubeTV
We can do a collab man and you won't regret your decision:D
I have great quality videos and I put a lot of time into my videos. Message me back man, Thanks - OwentubeTV

INK Drops AKA MOTIVE8

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey man I have GTAV on PS4,
I have 170 subs but
PS4 name: OwentubeTV
I have great quality videos and I put a lot of time into my videos. Message me back man, Thanks - OwentubeTV

yo whats up my name is INK Drops AKA MOTIVE8 i have been looking for people around the same mind set as you. i believe in the grind and i believe if you have dedication and motivation than you have already succeeded. i own 3 channels my main channel is INK Drops currently at 122 subs been doing YouTube for some time now if your interested in working together i would be more than glad! and just encase you are wondering im currently 19 and like i said im 100% serious about this! so do hit me up if you are interested. my kik name is fap_to_this and my skype is stephen.gonzalez69

ItsRobo

Reaction score
Hey man I have GTAV and Bo3 on PS4,
I have 160 subs but
PS4 name: RoboKOPTER22
I have great quality videos and I put a lot of time into my videos. Message me back man, Thanks - ItsRobo