KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
I have just made a comeback to my channel after taking a few months off, and I'm looking for some honest channel feedback!

I want to improve my channel and make some awesome friends. :smug:

your channel seems pretty good to me! i really like your icon and channel art, the colour schemes go together really well. the colours of your thumbnails are not as cohesive, but they're easily distinguishable from one another and the text is easy to read, so it's easy to tell the games apart. after listening to a couple of videos, you seem pretty natural with commentary. your microphone gives your voice a bit of a weird, echoey effect to it in some of your videos which may be something to look into improving if you have the means to do so. although it seems fine in others, so it may just be the couple that i stumbled upon. overall, really nice :)

your channel seems pretty good to me! i really like your icon and channel art, the colour schemes go together really well. the colours of your thumbnails are not as cohesive, but they're easily distinguishable from one another and the text is easy to read, so it's easy to tell the games apart. after listening to a couple of videos, you seem pretty natural with commentary. your microphone gives your voice a bit of a weird, echoey effect to it in some of your videos which may be something to look into improving if you have the means to do so. although it seems fine in others, so it may just be the couple that i stumbled upon. overall, really nice :)
Thanks so much I'm glad you like the channel art! I just changed it. In my older videos the audio isn't very good. I used to try to edit it too much. Now I just do noise reduction and it sounds fine haha. Thanks for taking the time to look at it!

Back