Gaming Looking for PS4 Collab.

ARedX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey everyone,

I'd like to find someone who has some contact out already and would like to do a collab together. I don't have many subscribers (98) but I am a hard worker and will be getting more. I Post 5 days a week mostly being Destiny, Pokémon, Resident Evil, The bunker, and World War Toons. I do play Rocket league and will collab there. If you are interested look at my videos and message me back. don't mean to be rude as well but I'm 25 Id like some gamers to collab with who aren't super young.

Techicvi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Do u play dying light and cod iw ... I f so let me know your gamertag and I'm up for it
I'm 15 but I'm not childish and can be funny when needed ... I don't have any content atm cause I recently deleted it all to start a fresh ...

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im more than happy to work with you, i dont do gaming but i like working on lets plays with people to vent my inprov humour, do you use discord? (im 26 on the 7th, i know your pain xD)

Reactions: ARedX

ARedX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yea I do man and that would be fun haha do you wanna hit me up on twitter cause I hardly check this website but once a day. AredGaming if you're interested

BIZUITTI DUTY

Reaction score
hey everyone,

I'd like to find someone who has some contact out already and would like to do a collab together. I don't have many subscribers (98) but I am a hard worker and will be getting more. I Post 5 days a week mostly being Destiny, Pokémon, Resident Evil, The bunker, and World War Toons. I do play Rocket league and will collab there. If you are interested look at my videos and message me back. don't mean to be rude as well but I'm 25 Id like some gamers to collab with who aren't super young.
You play PS3 cause that would gnarly I'm 18 and got some content if you like it lmk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yea I do man and that would be fun haha do you wanna hit me up on twitter cause I hardly check this website but once a day. AredGaming if you're interested
im not sure ive found u, is you search sphamedia and it comes up as alan hannah then u have me

Gram Van Buren

Reaction score
hOi! My friends and I have a channel with 118 subs and do lots of destiny and overwatch. If you want you can send us a friend request on ps4. Usernames: Raz, Blazeblaster360, ALLSeUR