Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco Roos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just recently started on Youtube! I make videos like funny moments, gameplays, commentaries, and other stuff. I have only posted 3 videos, one of which was an introduction, but the other two are on Rainbow Six Siege. I play games like Rainbow Six Siege, CS:GO, Rocket League, and H1Z1! If you would like to colab put a message on this post just saying who you are, what you do, what your skype is, steam is, and stuff like that. Thanks!

Varexs

Reaction score
Hello, I've only got a few videos on my channel as well, so we're in a similar boat.
So my name's Ryen, I'm 17 from Texas.
I post a strange array of videos so far (gaming, airsoft/milsim, fashion/makeup, vlogs, and a bunch of other crazy stuff that I've deleted and re-uploaded multiple times), but I'm looking to focus mainly on PC gaming and airsoft from this point forward. I have 50 subscribers and all of my gaming videos are collabs, I don't do solo commentaries because I'm insecure and get nervous.
Steam: varex (my profile photo is of a city skyline)
Email: ryenlehwhite@gmail.com

shadwarr12

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey both of you guys. Im shadwarr12 ive been doing this for a while but am still new too. if you guys want we could do a dota2 collab.

email me at shadwarr12@gmail.com
Steam:shadwarr12
Youtube: shadwarr 12

Status
Not open for further replies.