Request Looking for Minecraft banner & Icon.

Keelxn

Reaction score
  • Payment: I will pay you money via PayPal. The price will be determined on how in depth your work is. I would like to see your work before I even think about purchasing from you.
  • Details: Now, I am looking for minecraft channel art. I would like it to be like a cartoon style. Here is an example of what I mean -
    - Now obviously it doesn't need to be that amazing but that's how i'd like it. This would be the same for the icon. If you can not do that I would like something like this -
    - Now obviously if you can do this, then you are meeting my requirements. We will discuss colours and more if I think you are good enough.

• Exchanges: I will give you a personal shout out in one of my videos. With a link to your channel in the description. I do not have a lot of subscribers but i'm a growing channel.
Please reply to this thread if you meet the requirements, thanks for your time![DOUBLEPOST=1483332673,1483332608][/DOUBLEPOST]Seeing as images don't work PM me or email me keelanofficial@gmail.com

VPhix

Reaction score
I am a suitable cartoonist and designer i am more than happy to do this for you. Contact me on Skype: vishaal.sologar