Gaming Looking for long term Collab Partners

JaxShadow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone,

I'm a fairly fresh start for youtube, however I have over 60+ videos that are over a vast majority of games. Recently Paragon, Horizon Zero Dawn, Watch Dogs2, and more.

I would like to find another youtuber that is willing to make joint series that would expand both of our channels. I can do editing, although it may take some time. I'm a full time student and also work part time.

I'm looking for people that are 18+, as I am 25, and willing to not just quit midway through a series. I can buy other games to play with people but would like someone that has some games that I do as well.

KingFishOcean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not trying to sound like "that guy", but I don't think many people will want to collaborate with you. not currently I mean. I feel that working on your channel will bode well for you in terms of the art and presentation. Your banner isn't too bad, but a little generic. the text being purple makes it hard to see what you have written. Your logo is a good design, I like it, with a little more work it could be really cool, and you could benefit from creating some high quality good looking thumbnails for your videos. Some advice I followed is: if you are looking for a video on youtube, let's say you wanna watch some resident evil videos, which video would you click on? One with a great looking thumbnail or one that's just a screenshot from the game? I mean, i just kinda realised, if you are just doing this for fun that's fine. But a lot of people doing youtube are looking to grow too. So if they see your art, and presentation it can put them off. I checked out your channel and immediately felt put off. Like I said not trying to be that guy, i just hope my opinion helps :) good luck to you :)

Reactions: JaxShadow

JaxShadow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No you're absolutely right. I mean I don't have a lot of current talent as it comes to graphics or design work. I want to work on greater things and I know that it may very well be just what I've been able to produce. I guess in all honesty I have been so consumed with quantity instead of quality, that my graphics have been a little bit plain. I do appreciate the feedback. I kinda wish I knew how to make better looking thumbnails and such though. Not mad though. I enjoy the feedback, whether positive or negative! Thanks a bunch man.

KingFishOcean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No you're absolutely right. I mean I don't have a lot of current talent as it comes to graphics or design work. I want to work on greater things and I know that it may very well be just what I've been able to produce. I guess in all honesty I have been so consumed with quantity instead of quality, that my graphics have been a little bit plain. I do appreciate the feedback. I kinda wish I knew how to make better looking thumbnails and such though. Not mad though. I enjoy the feedback, whether positive or negative! Thanks a bunch man.
well tbh I was in the same boat. But I got photoshop and literally just messed around with it. I would take an idea, and try to find a way to create it. Then I would look up tutorials and it started from there. Eventually I got better and built a passion for graphics as well as video creation. So I would say to do the same. just play with it, you will eventually see your progression with thumbnails over time. I mean heck, I STILL get embarassed looking at some of my earliest thumbnails lol but it feels great seeing how far I have come since :)

Reactions: JaxShadow

JaxShadow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
well looks like it's back to the ole drawing boards lol. I honestly just started to think about stuff like that instead of just screen shots of the gameplay. I think the first series, besides how to's, was HZD. But it's subtle and doesn't spark much imagination. Either way, I greatly appreciate the feedback! :)

JaxShadow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm up for it Ray. Just send me a message on here or on YT and we can look into it from there. I am going to be making better graphics soon though, prior to any series.

JaxShadow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Gentle, just send me a message on here as to what all you'd like to do. I'm gonna be looking into things shortly.