Gaming Looking for Gaming Partner(s)!

Mr. Indigo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! I am looking for someone who wants to Skype and chat with me while I play games. I am a small YouTube channel that plays pretty much everything however when I record I usually slip into a silent trance like state when recording which causes large swaths of silence. I need someone to talk to in order to keep my mouth moving and keep the videos interesting!

Collaboration Details: The best thing about this collaboration is that you DON'T need to own the games that we'll be collaborating on! This is a GameGrumps style collab in where one person plays the game and the other one is free to say and do as they please to a reasonable extent.

How it will work: Now, I know you must be wondering how such a system would work. Well, it's simple. We will be using Skype to collab and I will continuously share my screen with you, that way you always have a clear view of the screen and be able to comment as you please!

What are the Requirements?: Sad to say, a system like this, although good, has some requirements that need to be fulfilled, being as follows:

- Must be 15+
- Must own a PC or Xbox (Sorry PS4 players :( )
- 100+ Subs
- Must Speak English

... And that's it! That's all of the requirements I have for the collaboration! If your interested then please add me on Skype, my username is MrFFIndigo. Also, recording dates will be discussed later if you decide to partner with me!

That's all the important information you need to make an informed decision! I hope to be working with you soon! If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them below and I'll make sure to respond as soon as I can! :)

- Mr. Indigo

Niicklas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man! I looking for someone to play with on PC.
I'm open for any game actually.
- Must be 15+ (Im 25)
- Must own a PC or Xbox (Sorry PS4 players :( ) (Have a heck of of a PC)
- Skype (have skype, Discord or whatever we need to talk with :))
- Good quality microphone (Im sitting in a sound studio while im playing so that should be a problem.)
- 100+ Subs (134)
- Must Speak English (Yes)

Please contact me on nicklas.aaraas@gmail.com

Reactions: Mr. Indigo

Jgaust Online

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Howdy mate! Just a tip, try to soundproof your room you record in, your mic sounds great, but it picks up ambient noise really bad! Just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

While I don't meet your 100+ sub requirement, I do meet everything else! So if you're interested, I'll be here!
What games were you thinking about playing?

Reactions: Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Howdy mate! Just a tip, try to soundproof your room you record in, your mic sounds great, but it picks up ambient noise really bad! Just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

While I don't meet your 100+ sub requirement, I do meet everything else! So if you're interested, I'll be here!
What games were you thinking about playing?
Hey man, thanks for your offer, I think I'll have to take you up on it. We can continue this conversation later on Skype. My user name is MrFFIndigo.

Aeroinix

Youtube CreatorG
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! I am looking for someone who wants to Skype and chat with me while I play games. I am a small YouTube channel that plays pretty much everything however when I record I usually slip into a silent trance like state when recording which causes large swaths of silence. I need someone to talk to in order to keep my mouth moving and keep the videos interesting!

Collaboration Details: The best thing about this collaboration is that you DON'T need to own the games that we'll be collaborating on! This is a GameGrumps style collab in where one person plays the game and the other one is free to say and do as they please to a reasonable extent.

How it will work: Now, I know you must be wondering how such a system would work. Well, it's simple. We will be using Skype to collab and I will continuously share my screen with you, that way you always have a clear view of the screen and be able to comment as you please!

What are the Requirements?: Sad to say, a system like this, although good, has some requirements that need to be fulfilled, being as follows:

- Must be 15+
- 100+ Subs
- Must Speak English

... And that's it! That's all of the requirements I have for the collaboration! If your interested then please add me on Skype, my username is MrFFIndigo. Also, recording dates will be discussed later if you decide to partner with me!

That's all the important information you need to make an informed decision! I hope to be working with you soon! If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them below and I'll make sure to respond as soon as I can! :)

- Mr. Indigo
Hi! i mostly up for any free steam game or minecraft, i nearly met your requirements! i just turned 14 and im mature (i think xd), and i have 50 subs. i have a Quality Headset Microphone rn but ill be able to use my blue snowball soon again also im on pc (only)

Cooksta94

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
- Must be 15+ (21)
- Must own a PC or Xbox (Sorry PS4 players :( ) (xbox and laptop)
- Skype (yes)
- Good quality microphone (blue snowball)
- 100+ Subs (85)
- Must Speak English (yes)

Check out my channel and lemme know if that's something you can work with. Cheers

Reactions: YardieGyalGames

YardieGyalGames

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there! i'm a new gaming youtuber and i only own an xbox one but i'm looking to do some collabs to get the ball rolling. I love playing fifa, call of duty games, batlefield, destiny etc etc. check out my channel to see what you think. there's not much yet but i'm working on it :)

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Hey! I'm down to just talk and watch you play. If anything, I could act like a second pair of eyes and give you ideas when you get stuck. Just like if I was an audience member which I'm guessing is what you need. If so, send me a message via skype and let me know who you are. My Skype's Rozcoe AKA John.

Reactions: Jaimebur
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

- Must be 15+
- 100+ Subs
- Must Speak English

- Mr. Indigo
Hey ! I checked out your channel and we have a similar taste in games! I'd like to work with you and help your channel grow :) I'm 17 years old, I own a good PC, skype and quality is not a problem and I have around 300 subscribers, english is not my country's languague (since I'm Portuguese) but I've learnt how to speak and write properly!

Reactions: ViciousTNT