Other Looking for Fun Collaborations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleo Nash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking to meet new people through the youtube community, but more so looking to collab with someone with a common channel (which shouldn't be too hard to find since my channel is VERY random :bounce:)! My content consists of challenges, DIYs, health, hauls, talks, cooking, etc. I current reside in the Bay Area but I'd be willing to meet with anyone in Sacramento as well. BUT if you are farther than that, and still want to collab, I am willing to find a way to make it work!

Thanks for taking the time to read this :thx:

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will email it to you because this site don't like you posting things like that.

Megan Lanice

Reaction score
Hey! On my channel I do DIY's hauls and stuff like that too. I'd be totally down for being youtube friends and doing long-distance collabs! I know I'm kinda late to this post but if you're interested email me officialjbg16@gmail.com !!!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey! On my channel I do DIY's hauls and stuff like that too. I'd be totally down for being youtube friends and doing long-distance collabs! I know I'm kinda late to this post but if you're interested email me officialjbg16@gmail.com !!!

@Megan Lanice

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from January. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.