Gaming Looking for friends to grow our channels and collaborate

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM19Games

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to YouTube / Gaming Channel and looking for people who might be interested in getting together and playing some awesome games while also recording them for YouTube.

There are a few requirements that I'd prefer are met, but if they cannot all be met, that is perfectly fine!

Requirements:

~ Have a decent working mic

~ PS4 or PC

~ Have any of the following games:
Grand Theft Auto V
Golf With Your Friends

NHL17

~ Have an open schedule and be funny/humourous and generally a nice person, no one likes boring and quiet on YouTube unfortunately

~ Be online regularly

If any one is interested or has any questions, you can hit me up on Twitter @AM19Games or add my PSN Account: AM19Games

Thanks everyone! :)

Reactions: TheHazardMaster

Adam Couser

Reaction score
Im up for it bro, Im going to be starting my youtube gaming section soon

RuinHn

Reaction score
Im just starting youtube now... if u dont mind we can possibly collaborate
I have
• Ps4
• A decent Mic

Ill finish school next week so ill be on everyday streaming/Recording videos

TheHazardMaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Hi everyone,

I am new to YouTube / Gaming Channel and looking for people who might be interested in getting together and playing some awesome games while also recording them for YouTube.

There are a few requirements that I'd prefer are met, but if they cannot all be met, that is perfectly fine!

Requirements:

~ Have a decent working mic

~ PS4 or PC

~ Have any of the following games:
Grand Theft Auto V
Golf With Your Friends

NHL17

~ Have an open schedule and be funny/humourous and generally a nice person, no one likes boring and quiet on YouTube unfortunately

~ Be online regularly

If any one is interested or has any questions, you can hit me up on Twitter @AM19Games or add my PSN Account: AM19Games

Thanks everyone! :)
Hey man just checked your channel, great first video. Im definitely down to do some collabs with you. Hmu on twitter @RedDestruction2 if you are interested. also check out my channel to see some of my content so you know if you would be interested in my personality or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.