Looking for Editing Software on a Budget

Kyle Hedlund

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am currently looking for some new editing software since my old one is starting to make videos extremely difficult. I currently have Audacity for audio but I'm looking for some video software that would not make my wallet go completely empty but still functional and easy-to-use. My current budget is between $50-$100 (I know, quite small) but I'm open to all suggestions. (Also please no Trial Versions of other software or pirated programs please.)

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if you want the best of the best for editing adobe premiere is the way to go.

By itself with no monthly payments costs a pretty penny but you can also use it with going through the Adobe Cloud option which can cost from 20, 30, to 50 dollars a month depending on how many programs you want to use.

as for cheap idk man, power director I think is a cheap editing software?

Reactions: Ciarra deBritto

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I recommend Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13. I got it for right around $50 I believe and it is essentially Sony Vegas will a few less features. More than sufficient for just about anything you would want to do on YT.

Reactions: Kyle Hedlund

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
if you want the best of the best for editing adobe premiere is the way to go.

By itself with no monthly payments costs a pretty penny but you can also use it with going through the Adobe Cloud option which can cost from 20, 30, to 50 dollars a month depending on how many programs you want to use.

as for cheap idk man, power director I think is a cheap editing software?
I gotta agree, Premiere is so worth it. Been using it for 7 years now. And what's great is yes, the offer payment plans so you don't have to pay for the program in full. And they offer student discounts. :) You can start with a 30 day free trial, too!

TheChillyPanda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Corel Video Studio Pro. I got it for about $50-60. It's served me well to this day.
I second this if you're looking for a cheap editing software. I started out using it and I loved it.