Gaming Looking for collabs?

Hey, so like I said, I'm looking for people interested in collabing in some videos, If you check out my channel you can see the kind of content I create, but I'm open to playing a wide variety of games on pretty much any platform. I'm able to play on Xbox, PC and Wii U, so if you're interested just hit me up. :)

if your interested i play some games mostly on xbox and pc. i don't do many lets plays but do them every so often to add some thing different to my channel every now and then.

if your interested i play some games mostly on xbox and pc. i don't do many lets plays but do them every so often to add some thing different to my channel every now and then.
Awesome, I try to keep a nice balance between my LP's and all my other content; I'm sure we could sort something out if you like?

Hey, so like I said, I'm looking for people interested in collabing in some videos, If you check out my channel you can see the kind of content I create, but I'm open to playing a wide variety of games on pretty much any platform. I'm able to play on Xbox, PC and Wii U, so if you're interested just hit me up. :)
Hey, I wouldn't mind doing some content with you, I'm liking the vibe of your channel and I think it could be fun :)

Back