Gaming Looking for collabs?

Jack Barrott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, so like I said, I'm looking for people interested in collabing in some videos, If you check out my channel you can see the kind of content I create, but I'm open to playing a wide variety of games on pretty much any platform. I'm able to play on Xbox, PC and Wii U, so if you're interested just hit me up. :)

Gingican Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey thanks for commenting and I'd be interested! It would be fun! I play a variety of games!

Reactions: Jack Barrott

Warlock Boo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
if your interested i play some games mostly on xbox and pc. i don't do many lets plays but do them every so often to add some thing different to my channel every now and then.

Jack Barrott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if your interested i play some games mostly on xbox and pc. i don't do many lets plays but do them every so often to add some thing different to my channel every now and then.
Awesome, I try to keep a nice balance between my LP's and all my other content; I'm sure we could sort something out if you like?

TerraFirmaSFG

Reaction score
Hey, so like I said, I'm looking for people interested in collabing in some videos, If you check out my channel you can see the kind of content I create, but I'm open to playing a wide variety of games on pretty much any platform. I'm able to play on Xbox, PC and Wii U, so if you're interested just hit me up. :)
Hey, I wouldn't mind doing some content with you, I'm liking the vibe of your channel and I think it could be fun :)