Gaming Looking for Collaborations

I have a group of friends that are in a YouTube channel, we play GTA V on the one and are all over 18. New to YouTube kind of but looking to collab. Get back to me if you are interested

Hello!

I am interested in collaborating with you. I have both an Xbox One and a powerful computer, I enjoy playing Gmod.
Hope to hear from you.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, Spread, I have watched about 5 or 6 of your videos to completion and I like your content. Having said that I am interested in a collaboration with you. So, to clear up something real fast, I have 3 vids on my channel because I used to run a group channel with 2 other friends, we all used to upload on that channel (or rather I am the only one who did) so I left and made LoadGame Productions. So the content is still coming but I do have something to show, and I have a couple more in the works.

So now that's done, I'm glade your taking a sort of professional route and you want to talk to the people first. I look forward to hearing from you, Oh, and I don't own an Xbox I am just on PC. Plus I meet your requirements. (Age 18)

Just check out a video to see what content I put out or just ask, don't want to make this post super long.

Back