Gaming Looking for Collaborations

I have Xbox One and PC games and I'm looking to do some collaborations with other YouTubers! Subscriber count doesn't matter to me as long as you are trying to become the best you can be and aren't looking for handouts. Must:

- Be 18+
- Have a good mic and record in an environment with no background noise
- Be a genuine person!

I Skype everyone before doing collaborations just to get to know them, so be aware of that! Leave a comment below and I'll get back to you if I'm interested. Lastly, I do have games that I haven't gotten the chance to play on my channel because I'd like to record those with a group (games like GMOD), so don't assume that the games I've played on my channel so far are the only ones that I play!

Hey spreadacinni, I run a YouTube channel that posts let's plays and multiplayer content. I'm 19, looking for someone to make fun passionate videos with good sense of humor. I also have an Audio technica at2035 Studio Condenser microphone.

Hey spreadacinni, I run a YouTube channel that posts let's plays and multiplayer content. I'm 19, looking for someone to make fun passionate videos with good sense of humor. I also have an Audio technica at2035 Studio Condenser microphone.

I fit all your requirements, only one problem, I'm 17.
I play GTA, gMod, etc.
If you want I'll leave you my skype.

I have Xbox One and PC games and I'm looking to do some collaborations with other YouTubers! Subscriber count doesn't matter to me as long as you are trying to become the best you can be and aren't looking for handouts. Must:

- Be 18+
- Have a good mic and record in an environment with no background noise
- Be a genuine person!

I Skype everyone before doing collaborations just to get to know them, so be aware of that! Leave a comment below and I'll get back to you if I'm interested. Lastly, I do have games that I haven't gotten the chance to play on my channel because I'd like to record those with a group (games like GMOD), so don't assume that the games I've played on my channel so far are the only ones that I play!

Hey spreadacinni, my friend Nathan and I would be interested in collaborating with you. I have a Xbox one but we both play on PC as well. I don't have GTA but I do have GMOD. I am interested in playing other games like to play other games like cards against humanity, Speedrunners, Gears of War. Hope to hear from you.
Also here is my skype: michael.copeland49

Last edited:
Back