Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellolabgroup

I've Got It
Hey everyone!

I'm a very new Let's Player (115 subs) and I am looking for some other Let's Players out there that might want to take me under their wing and give me tips on my videos!
If you are interested in being my mentor or maybe doing a collab, check out my channel and let me know!

Thanks for your time! <3

Love,
hellolabgroup

Channel: youtube.com/user/hellolabgroup

What games do you play? and what platform. I've just recently come back to the scene haha, and im looking to collab with people to join either myself or with my friends too! Ill be happy to help you with advice and we can help each other out :)?

That'd be awesome! PC is the only one i'm set up to record on at the moment. I usually play indie games, but i'm down for any kind of game! (I typically avoid fps because i'm actually the worst ever on the face of the earth at them :x)
I would need help getting everything set up to collab but it would be fun! :)
what's your channel? The link says the channel doesn't exist anymore :(

Haha that's fine, I tend to play anything Tbh, I can play pc and xbox one, that's strange Tbh my yt is DSiix, I play many games, got a load to upload, as only just recently started I'll view your channel later and see what I can do :)

@DarrenX92 Thanks so much! I can't wait to hear your feedback :) I still can't get your channel to work! Comment on something so I can use that to get to your channel to sub you! I have three videos I already recorded that I'm just finishing editing and they will be coming out within the next week or so (hopefully) :)

Okay ill comment on your video, dunno why the link wont work takes me there when i click on it. Silly thing. Where would you like the feedback? on here or YT?

i have just left you a comment! :) good stuff! We should collab on a video soon too, can find a cool game that suits you, ill play anything tbh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back